Eric Thayne – Cinema Mastery Pro Editor Share
THE ULTIMATE ONLINE EDITING COURSE Edit CINEMATIC Videos Like A PRO
PRO EDITOR is a complete masterclass for filmmakers that want to learn cinematic editing, sound design, and color grading. Right now only, get the full course + tons of bonuses for just $47 (Normally $197). Offer expires soon.
The Entire Post Production Stack, All In One Easy To Follow Course
- What Computer Should I Use For Editing?
- Which Editing SOFTWARE Should I Use?
- Storage: Where Should I Store My Files?
- How To Set Up Your Workspace For Editing Efficiently
- How To Create A Good Editing Environment
- The BEST Keyboard Shortcuts For Maximum Efficiency
- How To ORGANIZE Your Files
- Creating Your First Timeline With Correct Settings
- Proxies: How To Edit Big Files With A Slow Computer
- How To Plan Your Edit Before Starting
- The “Bob Ross” Method: How To Get The Right Pacing
- 3 Time Saving Editing Tools You Didn’t Know Exist
- 3 Ways To Speed Up Productivity While Editing
- Storytelling: How To Use Editing To Tell A Story
- How To Edit To Music
- How To Create The Right Tone Or Mood In Your Edit
- How To Get Smooth Slow Motion In Post
- Using Speed Ramps To Add Interest To Your Edit
- How To Edit A Music Video With Multicam Sequences
- 4 Ways To Fix Badly Shot Footage In Post
- Seamless Transitions: How And When To Use Them
- How To Export Your Videos Without Losing Quality
- Where To Get Sound Effects For Your Videos
- How To Layer Sound Effects For A Full Sound
- How To Make Voices Sound Clear In Your Edit
- 3 Easy Practical Effects You Can Create With EQ
- How To Create SFX With REVERB
- How To Record A Professional Voiceover In Your Bedroom
- Mixing: How To Get Consistent Volume Levels With Multiple Tracks