Site Growth Plan – How to Grow a Niche Site
If you feel stuck with your site, it’s time to take action. There’s no mystery about how to earn more, rank better, and get more traffic. But you need the blueprint of a repeatable process to figure out what to work on next.
So now it’s time to use a proven framework to find gaps in your site, prioritize your activities, then get the results that you deserve.
Your Instructor – Doug Cunnington
Founder at Niche Site Project
He write and talk about SEO, productivity, project management, and affiliate sites and was a Project Manager in my former corporate life and bring those skills to internet marketing. He write at NicheSiteProject.com & have 100s of hours of video on youtube.com/c/Dougcunnington
Get Site Growth Plan – How to Grow a Niche Site Download at Glocourse
Introducing Site Growth Plan – A proven framework to grow your site
You’ll be able to assess your current site and what’s missing.
Then you’ll be able to prioritize what you need to do so you can do the work that will give you the best ROI for your goals.
What you will get:
Unit 1: You’re Stuck. Now What?
All sites will hit a point where the growth stalls. You hit a plateau.
So what do you do? The challenge of working for yourself is that you make the decisions.
- How to conduct a gap analysis so you know what to do.
- Why the future state is essential to identify.
- Why it’s so important to prioritize your tasks.
Unit 2: What To Do With Content
You know you should improve and add more content, but how should you approach it?
- How to determine if you should publish a massive amount of new content (or improve existing content).
- Why you adding more content in a specific area can lead to substantial income increases.
- How to use free data from the Google Search Console to determine what content to improve (and how to do it).
- Three ways to improve content (and they are all easy to outsource).
Unit 3: Conversion Rate Improvements
You don’t need to do conversion rate optimization — you just need to get things mostly right, most of the time. The truth is CRO takes a ton of traffic, data, and it’s expensive to do right.
- The most common mistake that kills conversions (most beginners do it).
- The counterintuitive table approach to actually help conversions.
- My favorite Calls-To-Action (CTAs) that don’t use buttons, but convert like crazy.
Unit 4: Get More Links
Getting links is an area that so many people neglect. It’s easy to keep publishing more content since you tend to see results.
Get Site Growth Plan – How to Grow a Niche Site Free Download at Glocourse