David Ariew – Lights, Camera, Render!
Advanced Lighting and Camera Work in Cinema 4D
Meet your classmates and dive straight into the action as David teaches you how to create an amazing cyberpunk scene from scratch! Lighting, texturing, camera settings, advanced scatter systems! You’ll be flooded with knowledge and inspiration to create your own futuristic city scene that will act as a benchmark to see where your skills are currently. You’ll also get the chance to explore the over 1,000 assets you can use for the course.
Introcuing Lights, Camera, Render!
Lights, Camera, Render is an in-depth advanced Cinema 4D course from David Ariew. This course will teach you all of the invaluable skills that make up the core of cinematography, helping to propel your career to the next level. It comes packed with valuable assets, and tips on tools and best practices that are critical to creating stunning work that will wow your clients!
- 25+ hours of video instruction from a Maxon Certified Training Partner
- 1,000+ Lesson Assets & In-Depth Feedback from Professional 3D Artists
- Verified Advanced 3D Cinematography Credential Upon Course Completion
What you’ll Learn
- Build a city from scratch and experiment with composition and camera settings!
- Discover eye opening techniques that will change the way you approach lighting.
- Learn world building techniques using the custom SOM Kitbash assets.
Course Instructor – David Ariew
David Ariew started his career between the intersection of the music and film industries, where he spent three years working on touring visuals for Dave Matthews Band. Around that time, he first discovered his love of C4D—and more importantly, Octane Render. Since then he’s been lovingly dubbed “Octane Jesus” by the mograph community, and has gone on to work on projects for top artists such as Katy Perry, Deadmau5, Zedd, Keith Urban, and Excision, as well as companies such as Intel, Magic Leap, KFC, and iHeartRadio.