Join Us On Discord
Become A World-Class Luxury Travel Hacker In 90 Days Or Less
Learn How to Fly First Class, Stay In 5-Star Hotels, And Travel Like A Millionaire For
Free (Or Pennies On The Dollar)
How I Accidentally Became A Travel Hacker
I came across travel hacking like most people – I had a bunch of points racked up and had to decide how to use them.
Of course I could have redeemed my points for cash.
But then I saw this on my credit card company’s website:
“Get up to 2x more value when on travel purchase”.
Sounds amazing, I thought.
Perfect timing too since I was in need of a vacation from working so much.
So I logged into my credit card company’s travel portal and booked my first trip to Mexico for free.
Little did I know, I made 3 critical mistakes…
Travel Hacking Mistake #1: Using Credit Card Company Portals To Book Your Trip
This was my first big mistake.
Sure I got a “free” trip since I had a lot of points racked up.
But I was leaving 5-10x the points value on the table.
All I got with my points were a few free nights at a 3.5 star, all-inclusive resort in Mexico.
And I didn’t even fly first class lol.
Not exactly the dream vacation I was hoping for.
It wasn’t until years of trial and error later later that I realized…
Redeeming through portals is literally the worst way to redeem your points.
No barriers to entry.
Literally anyone can do it.
But most importantly, there’s no reason to ever use one.
Portals are “convenient.”
But remember, portals are also literally “in-house” travel agencies owned by the credit card companies.
And you got to ask yourself, when do credit cards companies ever give a sh!t about you?
Even if you owned the right type of credit cards that got the right type of points, using portals is still a death sentence.
Which leads me to the next mistake…
Travel Hacking Mistake #2: Not Using The Right Type Of Card
Using the right type of credit card to earn the right type of points is the key to successful travel hacking.
Unfortunately too many people people see a card with 1-2% unlimited cash back with no annual fees and think:
“OMG this is so amazing, where do I sign up?”
Don’t worry I made this same mistake too.
Credit card companies make these cards sound like the best thing since sliced bread.
Plus these cards usually have huge ad budgets behind them and are endorsed by major celebrities.
Damn you, Samuel L. Jackson.
But while unlimited cash-back cards sound cool, they’re not always the best option for travel hackers.
You need to focus on cards that get you the maximum amount of points for travel.
This is the only way we beat credit card companies at their own game.
Travel Hacking Mistake #3: Settling For Economy Flights And Average Hotels
If you looked up the definition of “average hotel” you’d see a pic of this:
Look, I got nothing against Holiday Inn.
They’re clean enough, have free continental breakfast, and you get complimentary WiFi.
If that floats your boat, great.
But why settle for average if you don’t have to?
Like I mentioned earlier, my first travel hacking trip was at a 3.5 star resort on an economy flight.
This is what 95% of people settle for when they try their hand at travel hacking.
At best, they get a free, economy-plus flight and a few nights at a 3-3.5 star hotel.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In fact, with what I’m about to show you…
You can stay in the most baller 5-star hotels in the world and fly business/first class whenever you want for free (or pennies on the dollar).
Call me crazy, but I’d rather stay at the Waldorf Astoria over Holiday Inn (I know, the Waldorf doesn’t have free continental breakfast but I think I’ll survive 😉).
Traveling In Luxury Has Never Been This Easy
What I’m about to show you isn’t just travel hacking.
This is LUXURY travel hacking.
That means the goal isn’t just to travel for free.
The goal is to travel for free in maximum luxury.
I like to call it travel hacking on steroids lol.
That mean taking first class flights anywhere in the world where the seats fold down like this:
That means being able to enjoy an entire container of caviar while 38,000 feet in the air.
A better question is, why not?
But here’s what you must understand…
My crazy trips aren’t possible if you following conventional travel hacking strategies. In fact, most travel hackers settle for mediocre experiences just because they’re free.
Most travel hacking strategies involve:
- Clipping coupons and pinching pennies to save every possible dollar.
- Focusing on only getting cheap economy flights.
- Using basic, outdated strategies that get you the minimum dollar value for your points.
On the other hand, my luxury travel hacking strategies involve:
- Finding ways to increase your monthly spend (yes, we want to spend as much money as possible without risking our own money).
- Finding ways to make each trip as luxurious as possible for as cheap as possible (business class minimum, 5-star hotels, upgraded rooms, etc…)
- Using cutting-edge strategies that get you 5-10x more value for your points.
And you want to know the craziest part?
My strategies don’t require you to make or spend more money.
It’s all about HOW you use your points to maximize their value that matters the most.
But none of this happened by accident.
In fact, I struggled for years before I figured out how to maximize the value of my points and beat credit card companies at their own game.
I don’t even want to think about the amount of points and money I lost out on because I wasn’t properly travel hacking.
Which Reminds Me, I Should Probably Introduce Myself…
What You’ll Learn Inside Lux Travel Hacks…
- 80+ Step-By-Step Videos To Transform You Into A Travel Hacker To Fly First Class, Stay In 5-Star Hotels, And Experience A Life Of Luxury For Free (or Pennies On The Dollar) In 90 Days Or Less
- The Art Of Redeeming For Max Luxury: Learn How To Get 5-10x The Value From Your Points (Without Changing Your Spending Habits)
- How To Leverage Sign-up Bonuses Properly And Accumulate A Windfall Of Points Fast
Dirty Little Secrets: What Credit Card Companies And Banks Don’t Want You To Know (And Why They Give You So Little Value For Your Points)
- The Top 10 “Under The Radar” Credit Cards For Travel Hackers (and How To Position Yourself To Get Approved Fast)
- Why Applying For More Credit Cards Won’t Damage Your Credit Score In The Long Run.
- The Simplest, Fastest Way To Easily Rebuild Your Credit Even If It’s Tanked.
- My Secret Spending Strategies To Dramatically Increase Your Monthly Spend (And Rack Up Points Like A Madman) Without Using Your Own Money.
- Watch “Over My Shoulder” and See The Exact Resources I Use To Book Cheap First-Class Flights And 5-Star Hotels That No One Else Talks About.
- How To Make Travel Hacking Work Even If You’re Traveling With Multiple People Or A Big Family.
- Sneaky Hotel Upgrade Strategies To Get Upgraded To Suite And Penthouse Rooms Without Paying A Single Extra Penny.
- A List Of All My Favorite Airlines and Hotels For World-Class Luxury Experiences
- Unlimited VIP Support From Me Directly
- Free Lifetime Updates To The Program.
- And Much More!