Jama Jurabaev – Real-time Environment Design in Blender
In this tutorial…
Hold on. This is not a tutorial.
This is a crash course on Real-time environment design in Blender Eevee.
4+ hours of content covering real-time environment creation from A to Z in Blender.
This course is suitable for both, experienced Blender users and for artists making first steps in Blender.
- Megascans set-up
- Texture blending
- Advanced texture blending
- Using decals
- Color ramp
- Creating custom assets
- Desert scene set-up
- Realistic light set-up
- 360 background images
- Creating cloud shadows
- Physical atmosphere
- Painting grass
- Camera animation
- Volumetric fog
- Final scene asset set-up
- Final scene lighting set-up
- Sunset scene set-up
- Night scene set-up
- 4+ hours of narrated video tutorials
- Texture nodes blender file
- Megascans Bridge (Required – FREE)
- Physical Atmosphere (Optional) – https://blendermarket.com/products/physical-starlight-and-atmosphere
- Quick deform (Optional) – https://gumroad.com/a/541815923
I’m a professional art-director/concept artist working in the film industry.
Recently, I`ve worked on such movies as Star Wars: Mandalorian, Jurassic World 2, Ready Player One, and many others.
There are no reviews yet.