The Facebook Compliance Code by Ed Reay
Everyone knows how lucrative advertising on Facebook can be. But the compliance rules can be difficult to navigate. So if you want to promote your business there, you need to thoroughly understand how Facebook operates first. In this new episode, Glocourse talks with Ed Reay, the guy 7, 8, and 9 figure business owners call when the stakes are high and it’s do or die. Ed has worked with some of the biggest marketers out there–Stefan Georgi, Justin Goff, Ian Stanley, Traffic & Funnels and many more–helping them scale fast and furiously on Facebook without fear of getting banned or shut down.
The Facebook Compliance Code
The Proven Framework To Scale Offers To 100… 400… Even 1,000 Sales A Day On Facebook… Without Worrying About Getting Pounded By Facebook’s Dreaded BAN HAMMER
I want to show you exactly what’s currently working for 8 and 9 figure powerhouse companies that are on the front-lines of scaling massively profitable Facebook compliant funnels and copy.
Not only that, in the next few minutes I want to share with you…
- The “3 part Facebook Compliance Code Framework” that you can apply immediately to your campaigns making Facebook compliance far simpler and easy to understand than you could ever imagine.
- How to make your funnel “Facebook-Proof” so when your competitors are scrambling to get back online after getting banned you’ll be able to double down on ad spend and take their slice of the pie.
- The surprising truth behind why your ads could still get shut down even if your offer and copy are super squeaky clean (it can be as simple as missing elements from the footer or header, or a landing that page isn’t set up properly).
- A unique opportunity for the right people who are ready to become Facebook compliance wizards fast.
- Why appealing your ads is one of the worst things you can do when you suffer an account shut down or ban
Plus I’ll take you behind the scenes and share an actual case study breaking down how I helped that Zuck-Slapped multi-7-figure a year funnel run at scale again compliantly this time.
There are no reviews yet.